Wednesday 17 March 2010

Likes and dislikes


Self Portrait (posing in other words) Nikon D3000

I like eating popcorn and chocolate together 
I like the smell of freshly cut grass in spring 
I like having the streets to myself when walking to work at 6am 
I like people with good manners 
I like finding bargains, whether it be apples or clothes 
I like long train journeys with my ipod 
I like old people 
I like having cocktails with my parents 
I love spending time alone 
I love my boyfriend 
I dislike people who make me feel anxious/small 
I dislike anger, shouting and hostility 
I dislike third world dept 
I dislike racism and homophobia  
I dislike Ignorance 
I secretly want to give up my life and live in an Ashram in India  


That was a good exercise, is't it strange the things that pop into your head? Thanks to Crystal Calliope for the idea, Feel free to post your likes and dislikes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your list :-)
Have a lovely day!

Crystal said...

Wonderful! I like the image of you walking in city streets all by yourself.
Crystal

Unknown said...

I loooove you blog! I saw it linked from folkandfairy.com and I've been looking through your gorgeous entries all day.

You inspired me a bit at home, too:
http://richlayers.livejournal.com/425202.html

Thank you!

Lil Muse Lily said...

thank you for a dreamy blog. i have been on here on and off for days. from january 19 of this year until now.

i like eating popcorn with chocolate also. well, i like eating chocolate with anything.
cheers!