Monday 27 February 2012

Chilled out, lazy, bohemian interiors ....

Beautiful bohemian dining room table - Flickr

Chilled out, scruffy bohemian bedroom
I love incense, couldn't live without my nag champra.

a dirty tea cup or two...
Light. Beautiful chilled out bohemian bedroom interior
I have just started a new job on a really really busy ward. After 5 months of looking after lovely old ladies who were waiting to be discharged home, looking after detoxing alcoholics with serious liver problems is to say the least a challenge. I can see I am going to love this speciality, but 4 days in I am craving a lazy chilled out sping morning, in my p.j's listening to music, with some tea and toast and the smell of nag champra wafting around my house.

 Luckily I have the weekend off to do just that.... yippy!

Hope you are all having a chilled week

xxx Gabi xxx

13 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

hope the weekend was perfectly chilled out!

Unknown said...

how lovely and enticing those rays through the pants look.
good luck with the work!

Kath said...

the tea cups pic made me laugh, just like my husbands house when we first met LOL
I've been buying a different sort of Nag Champa off a guy in the market here in Glastonbury, it's somewhat sweeter than the regular stuff, but I am totally addicted :-D

hippyatheart said...

thanks for all your inspiration, I'm currently decorating my home like a mad one!

Vix said...

Good luck with the new job! Hope you get to chill in some spring sunshine this week. I love a messy, Bohemian house any day of the week. x

aroluna said...

warm and cozy is bohemian :)
Love them all!
Good luck with your challenging and committed job!

The Waits said...

def. sounds like you need a good weekend to recoup!
ps, the side table of dirty cups with tea bags, looks like my side table too. always have to have some sort of medicinal tea before bed!
-m

Barbara said...

Oh, you've inspired me to light some Nag! Nothing beats it, especially after a long day. Best wishes in your new role at work!

Notes From ABroad said...

Those detoxing folks are lucky to have you there.
You make me want to lie in bed and drink tea all day with incense burning :)

( I lived in San Francisco once upon a time .. flashback ! )

Styleabaad said...

Naag Champa - the queen of incense! It's the scent that makes me really feel at home... Love your blog btw! So full of inspiration!!

Monika said...

Your blog is giving me so much inspiration. Love it!
I am now following you on Bloglovin' by the way :)

X
moandka.freshnet.se

Jasmin said...

Hmmm I'd love to live in a house like those.

Nichole said...

i love how the cups of tea pile up. they always do in my house.