Sunday 30 June 2013

Moon to Moon on Bloglovin...

A gate between two dimensions by Chiara Fersini

Dont forget google Reader will be no more from July 1st. For updates on new posts on Moon to Moon, you can follow via Bloglovin....

On a separate note I am off to Holland to visit my Dad for the Week so for the first time ever I have scheduled posts to publish. Fingers crossed it works. As the posts are scheduled there will be no facebook announcement when they are up, so check here or Bloglovin

Have a wonderful week

xx Gabi xx

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Enjoy Holland!
Thanks for thinking of us and not leaving us without posts while you are gone :)

Kath said...

safe journey, enjoy your break and seeing your Dad x

Unknown said...

love your blog! best wishes ;0)

Greta said...

I have just discovered your blog and I am so so so madly in love with it. Please never stop doing this and you are amazing and thank you! I spent like 3 hours scrolling already and I'm not stopping, hahah. I love you xxx