Sunday 6 October 2013

Moroccan Inspired Seating...

Beautiful Bohemian seating area
Ultimate bohemian reading nook
Bohemian moroccan seating area
Kilim pillows, sheepskin throw and a corner seating area
Love the vinyl storage under the chairs

In the last post I featured conversation Pits, although beautiful they are rather large and probably not practical or financially possible in the normal home.

These Moroccan inspired seating areas above are a little more practical whilst a lot friendlier on the budget. A couple of Kilim pillows, a throw or two, maybe a small sheepskin, a worn teak or Jali table and you are on your way. Bohemian bliss!!

5 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

They look so cosy and comforting! such lovely coloursb and textures in them.

Zoe x

Tayler Worrell said...

Stunning. I love the how approachable this style of decor is. Love it.

www.styleinterplay.com

.....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Blog!!!! You are so inspiring!

Unknown said...

very beautiful designs. love it.
also try to visit this website. it is also about decorating your home. here is the Link.
Visit Lifestyle

Unknown said...

Love this post Gabi ~ I'm a sucker for a great chill space/reading nook. I said to a friend the other day that I need another life time just to read everything I wish to read. xoxoxox