Tuesday 1 October 2013

Product: Clyde Oak's Root Basket

The Clyde Oak, Root basket. Perfect for storing vegetables and hanging in your kitchen
I love this Root basket from Clyde Oak. Inspired by traditional basket making of North Carolina's Cherokee peoples, the root basket is the perfect balance between form and function.  Ideally hung on the wall to keep root vegetables dry and accessible within the kitchen.  At $39 it is also a reasonable price for you lucky American Readers although I bet shipping to the UK would sadly cost a fortune. 

5 comments:

Babylon Sisters said...

Great basket - I'm all about the root vegetables!

Jen said...

Love it. I could use something like this--am off to take a closer look.

demetria said...

my grandfather had a basket like this!

Boho Mixology said...

Gorgeous! cant beat a pretty and practical item.

Zoe xx

Anonymous said...

Green potatoes - no thanks!
But its a beautiful basket.