Thursday 31 October 2013

The winner is....


Okay so I am a little embarrassed. I was One zillion Percent positive I had put the draw day as today, but after a sweet nudge of an email from a reader I was informed I put last week.... eek!

So I apologize, but I can proudly announce the winner, chosen by the random number generator, is.......

Zoe from Gypsy Sister with her Pinterest Pin... congratulations Zoe...

A massive thank you to everyone who entered and bearing with me on my little brain fart moment.... A huge huge thank you to Stella.... not only does she make awesome pottery but inspired me to take a course

On a separate note there are still a number of sponsorship slots for prime time November, email me at little-lotus@live.com for deatils

xx

4 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

No! Way! Thank you so so much you have seriously made my day/week/month haha :)

Zoe xxxx

koko said...

Lucky winner!! I gotta say - those are freaking adorable while still being very cool - not that easy to do. and my favorite glaze :)
Ko-Shin
DiamondLife

Interior designs said...

really you have good site and provide unique article, we wish more, thanks

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Zoe!