Tuesday 15 October 2013

Under your feet... Rugs and tiles..

I have been taking pictures of my feet on my travels for years. I am a bit of a lone ranger at times and don't take a good selfie (too much pouting and not photogenic) . I have been saving up other peoples 'foot selfies' for a few months and thought I would share the best of the feet and beautiful rugs and tiles. 
Plus one of my own foot selfies at the end... 

On a separate note...Only 3 days until the full moon, and this month sees the return of the Full Moon Giveaway... this one is super awesome so watch this space...

5 comments:

Misty Cottage Crafts said...

That looks like St Nectan's Glen in Cornwal?
Seems a shame to have shoes on those lovely rugs though - it's official, I have morphed into my mum!

Unknown said...

Every single one of those shots is so lovely!!! Love your moccs, too! I've been looking around for a pair myself. ;)

xo,
Jessica
www.beingbarlow.com

Notes From ABroad said...

If I had a choice of where my feet would like to be right now, the photo / selfie of your feet would suit me fine :)

Maggie said...

Lovely photos feet rugs and tiles!

Boho Mixology said...

So much gorgeousness! Love all the colours and patterns.

Zoe xx