Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Bright Bohemian Home of.... Pato and Pablo in Buenos Aires

The Bright Bohemian Home of.... Pato and Pablo in Buenos Aires









This house is just awesome isn't it? I am smitten!! It is the home of Pato and Pablo in Buenos Aires found on Interiors blog Casa Chaucha. 
If you havent checked it out I urge you too. The whole site is beautiful..

P.s... I have been a little absent lately for which I apologise, I am 30 weeks pregnant and I am struggling sitting down/ lying down/standing in any one position for too long which makes blogging hard
xx Gabi xx

4 comments:

Lallabel said...

I discovered Casa Chaucha some time ago and I really adore it! This home is among my favourites!

NEST MAG said...

This is lovely...

mirsini's creations said...

Very beautiful home and i love the living room, the big mirror and the self next to it !!!! I also like the colors of the walls and the fire place !!!!
Thank for sharing all these and inspire us !!!
Kisses !
Mirsini

bohemian said...

Glad i found your blogg<3